Terms and conditions of use
All intellectual property rights such as trademarks, service marks, trade names, designs and copyrights are reserved.
The reproduction of the information published on the Website is authorized exclusively for personal use and private purposes. Nothing contained on this website may be used for public or commercial purposes without prior written permission.
Unless otherwise specified, the information and material on the website are published solely for promotional purposes for Right Shoes services.
Right Shoes SA does not intend thereby to declare that the Right Shoes service is appropriate or available for use in every country in the world.
Right Shoes SA undertakes to work, as far as possible, so that the information entered on this Website is accurate and up-to-date, reserving the right to modify the content of the site at any time, even without notice.
otwithstanding that, however, Right Shoes SA does not provide any guarantee regarding the accuracy, precision, integrity and completeness of the information available on the Website.
Right Shoes SA therefore declines all responsibility as to:
- any website interruptions;
- any software defects (“bugs”);
- any errors or omissions in the information available on the website;
- any damage deriving from the illicit intrusion of third parties to cause changes to the information contained on the site;
- any direct or indirect damages, regardless of the causes, nature, origin or consequences of the same, including loss of profit, loss of customers, loss of data and any other loss of tangible assets deriving from access or lack of access to the website by anyone or by reliance on information directly or indirectly coming from the website.